Poll Widget
Membership
Who's Online

View previous topic :: View next topic  
-Sijuan-
Guild Master

re: DKP, Q&As

Frequently asked questions about our dkp system:

-Why we have closed bid system? (Why we don't get to know how much dkp other guys bid?)

Most important reason is to spend as little time as possible for making loot decisions and rather have that time used for clearing some content. When we close bid window, winner and amount of dkp used to win item is announced, and that provide transparency to all of raid members. If you still can't make sense about it, try looking at it this way, do you know what cards other guys have when you play poker? It's exactly the same with closed dkp.

-Why we don't use Loot Council?

Personally, I'm big fan of LC loot system, but I'm well aware that it's kind of a system that is open for different kinds of interpretation, and with that being said those who like to have complains about anything and everything would have valid grounds since LC is highly subjective.

-How do I check my dkp, and how do I bid for items?

To check your dkp status during raid, whisper to Elviss:

!dkp

To check entire dkp list with all members, visit:

web dkp site

Also, make note that this is only accurate after the raid, when dkp earned in last raid is updated. 

To bid for item that you want, whisper to elvis number of dkp that you want to spend for it, For example:

Make a note that incorrect bids, and bids that arrive after countdown will not be taken into consideration.

-What are the minimum bids?

Minimum bids for BoE t1 pieces (bracers and belts) are 5dkp, for other MC drops (with exception of Ragnaros) minimum bid is 10 dkp, while for items that drop from Onyxia and Ragnaros are 25 dkp.

I guess this sums it up, but if you still have some more questions about this topic, post them below.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 2750days ago0 Replies
 2775days ago0 Replies
 2776days ago1 Replies